Saturday 23 December 2017

Happy Christmas to all my wonderful readers

Well they sure seem to come around fast, these end of years.  No sooner have you cleared away the decorations and wrapping paper but Christmas seems to have arrived again.  Anyway, I'm not complaining, I love the feeling of goodwill, the excitement of children, the time spent with family and pondering the reason we celebrate Christmas.  You can keep your packed shopping malls and the frantic rush to get things done in preparation for the big day.  I like to prepare well ahead and then spend Christmas Eve relaxing with friends or family. 

 This year was different for us.  With a son visiting briefly from England in early December we decided to have our family Christmas dinner early.  It has been a fantastic feeling heading towards Christmas feeling calm and relaxed with time to spend strolling my local  beach in the hot summer sun.
My local beach this morning, Christmas Eve

I have enjoyed another year of writing this blog. It is a thrill to know it is read all over the world and that's what keeps me going and inspires me to do things to write about.  It is a great motivator and makes my life so much the richer, so thank you, thank you, thank you!

My readers over just the last two weeks have come from:


Australia                           Mexico
Bangladesh                      Netherlands
Belgium                             New Zealand
Canada                               Norway
Croatia                               Peru
Cuba                                    Phillipines
France                                Poland
Germany                           Portugal
India                                   Russia
Indonesia                          Spain
Ireland                               United Arab Emirates
Italy                                     Ukraine
Latvia                                 United Kingdom
Luxembourg                    United States




A Happy and  Blessed Christmas and a fantastic 2018 to you all!  Let's catch up again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment