|Celebration time! This is how I feel! Not my photo but one I love - (copyright free)|
When I hit the 10,000 and 20,000 marks I sent a small gift to the person who got me there but this time I was taken by surprise by a web address in Mauritius which made multiple visits today and pushed me well over the mark.
Writing this blog has kept me motivated to get out and do things in order to have something interesting to write about. It is also a handy diary of what I've been up to, so it's been a win/win all round.
Don't hesitate to put remarks - good or bad - in the comments section. I'd also love your feed back on what New Zealand topics and/or places you would find of interest and then I will aim to please :-)
I am off on another international adventure shortly so, hopefully, will have a lot more of interest to write about. I'm getting excited with the very thought of it!
Meanwhile here are my 5 most popular posts:
- Des Goupillieres - Troglodyte Village - Loire Valley (Featured post)
- Flavigny Sur Ozerain....and Chocolat
- Akaroa - New Zealand's only French Village
- Australia Zoo, Queensland - Home of the Crocodile Hunter
- Cappadocia - A magical, Ancient Land